Temporary Disposable Email API
This API allows Developers as well as QA Testers to run automated processes to test how their email workflows, such as sign-ups and password resets, work with a large number of disposable email accounts.
Temp Mail API can be used in a number of ways, whether it is a manual testing process, an API call, or using an automation framework such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, or Puppeteer to automate email testing.
Temp Mail API is also a good choice for building apps or websites that create Temporary Disposable Emails on a regular basis.
Choose between two API management platforms to use the API
- RapidAPI → Click here for API docs and instructions
How it works:
- Get any email address using our domain names.
- Verify your email address on sites that require it.
- Site sends email to specified addresses.
- We receive the message through our SMTP server, process it, and store it.
- You request a list of emails using the API with your login and domain information.
- You can request our API with the message ID to get the JSON formatted message with body, subject, date, attachments, etc in a JSON format.
- Alternatively, you can get the raw message in the base64 encoding as it arrived.
You can generate any email address using our domain names without API notification - just think of it as username@our_domains. All incoming messages are received by our servers; just call them correctly. Our services automatically delete all incoming email messages within 1-2 hours (self-destroyed). Government services and major financial institutions cannot send messages to you, nor can you read messages from abuse@, webmaster@, contact@, postmaster@, hostmaster@, admin@. You can use any other address.