Frequently asked questions - Temp Mail
Temporary anonymous email service is specifically designed to protect your privacy. This service has appeared relatively recently. Answers to frequently asked questions will help you to clarify the service offered and to immediately make full use of our convenient and fully secure service.
What is a temporary / disposable / anonymous mail?
Why do you need a temporary email address?
What is the difference of disposable mail from the usual email?
- It does not require registration;
- It is completely anonymous. All your personal details, address, IP address are removed after the period of mailbox use is over.
- Messages are delivered instantaneously.
- E-mail address is generated automatically. You do not have to manually pick up a free host name.
- Mailbox is fully protected from spam, hacking and exploits.
How to extend the lifetime of the email address?
How to send email?
How to delete a temporary email?
Can I check the received emails?
We have answered all frequently asked questions about temporary mailboxes. If you have any unanswered questions feel free to use our feedback service.