Giving away your personal information, such as your email address, when using the Internet is not always the best strategy. Email is something that the majority of people use on a day to day basis, but there are also a number of situations when a disposable email address
can be extremely helpful. If you have no idea why you would need a temporary email address and how you can benefit from using one, continue reading.
Perfect for developers and ordinary users
Do you wonder who can use a fake inbox? The answer is anyone who has access to the Internet. For instance:
- Users who value their privacy. Whether you participate in sweepstakes or you simply don’t want other people finding out your real email address, you will definitely find the disposable email useful. Simply give your new address to other people or use to register on any sites and be confident that no one can track you with the help of your email address. The information such as your name and IP address will be known only to you.
- Those who want reliable spam protection. Modern email services are equipped with various filters that are meant to protect them from spam mail, but in reality, they are not always as effective as we want them to be. By using the temp email address, you can sign up for all kinds of suspicious newsletters. Also, you can download any files or view the information you need at the websites where you have to register and not get attacked by spam. In such a way, your personal email address will be free from annoying spam, which is extremely important.
- People who want to avoid viruses. Spam letters are one thing, but when they contain viruses or phishing attempts, it’s a completely different game. You obviously don’t want to open a letter thinking it’s from the website that you have subscribed to and get problems on your computer or smartphone. Having a disposable email address allows you to avoid such issues and ensure the protection of your device.
- Software developers. Professionals working on software development may use disposable email addresses to perform quick testing of any online processes. They won’t have to delete these unnecessary emails later as they will get deleted automatically.
As you can see, these days everyone can use a disposable email address, as it is convenient and offers excellent protection.
Easy-to-use interface of the temporary email
When it comes to using the actual temporary address, there is nothing complicated about the entire process. And, you get to experience:
- Absolute security. What is great about the anonymous email service is that you don’t even have to register an account, which means that you don’t provide the website with your personal information and achieve the highest level of privacy.
- Saving time. You don’t have to waste your time on coming up with the address name, which can be quite frustrating. The moment you visit the site, the email will be created for you automatically, thus saving you the effort if you’re in a hurry. At the same time, you also have an opportunity to choose the server from the available list and choose the login that you want whenever you need.
- Easy viewing. A minimalistic interface of the email service allows you to see all the incoming letters quickly. If you don’t see new emails, but you know that they have been sent to you, simply press the Refresh button, and all the new letters will appear on the screen.
- Basic managing features. When you receive the letter, you will be able to see the standard information – subject, the name of the sender, and their address. Other functions include copying of the address in one click and changing of the login and server. In addition to that, you can delete the letter when you don’t need it or save it to your computer.
Regardless of how you use the Internet, using free temporary email addresses
is a great way to access numerous services safely.