Temp Mail on AndroidTemp Mail developers have rolled out an Android-compatible application to make the mobile experience even easier.
Link to the Google Play page that features the downloadable official app:
On registering, a user is assigned a temporary email address, for example: email@example.com. There are two buttons under the address: Change and Copy. Clicking the Change button will automatically generate a new address instead of the one that was offered first. Clicking the Copy button will copy the email address to the clipboard. There is a big icon under the buttons that indicates the status of incoming messages, with the number of unread messages shown in the little orange circle. To view the incoming messages, a user must click the icon.
The app is available in a plenty of languages, including (but not limited to) English, Spanish, Russian, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Greek and Hebrew. The default language for the application is selected based on the language of a user’s device.
After clicking the Check Your Email link, a user is asked to choose a preferred browser, which will open a page displaying the incoming mail.
(The last image shows Temp Mail opened on Chrome for Android)
Emails are stored for one hour. After that they are deleted and cannot be restored. So the service comes in handy when a user is signing up on websites.
The Temp Mail application maintains a user’s anonymity when creating an account on websites, enabling them to hide a real IP address and not to give out a personal email.
Benefits of anonymous email services
- No personal data is required to receive a temporary email address. A user must download and install the app on Android, and nothing more.
- The address is changed in a single click.
- A temporary email address is in no way linked to other accounts of the user.
- A wide assortment of regularly updated domains (@gafy.net, @12hosning.net and many more).
- A user is entitled to remove his email address at any time. All data, including IP addresses, are cleared as well.
- A user may select any username for the email address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc. The feature is available only in the web version.
Note: The feature of sending messages via the application or the browse-based service is disabled to prevent scams. The software can receive messages only.
Reasons of using a disposable email addressThere are many situations where a user may need the Temp Mail service:
- Anonymous email saves a user from spam. The real email address of the user will remain unknown for spammers and fraudsters involved in phishing.
- The service is perfect when a user is going to sign up at and get access to doubtful websites for any reason.
- Downloading of e-books and software that are open for downloading but ask a user to leave his email address.
- Every time a user needs to get any kind of response from someone but prefers not to reveal his real email address.
- Many other situations.
VPN + Temp Mail = total anonymityThe guaranteed online anonymity is not a problem if the Temp Mail service is utilized in conjunction with the VPN, which enables a user to hide his real IP address. This service is free on Privatix.com. The developers applied their best efforts to make the service easy and user-friendly, with no pesky adverts and with high connection speeds. The VPN provided by Privatix will unblock any blocked website, encrypt traffic and protect your PC or handheld device from intrusions and malware.
Privatix services are compatible with all devices, including Android: