FAQ / Frequently asked questions
Temporary anonymous email service is specifically designed to protect your privacy. This service has appeared relatively recently. Answers to frequently asked questions will help you to clarify the service offered and to immediately make full use of our convenient and fully secure service.
What is a temporary / disposable / anonymous mail?
- Disposable e-mail is a temporary and completely anonymous email address with a predetermined lifetime that does not require any registration.
Why do you need a temporary email address?
- To register on dubious sites, create and send anonymous correspondence. It is particularly useful for all situations in which your privacy is of paramount importance i.e. forums, sweepstakes, instant messaging.
What is the difference of disposable mail from the usual email?
- It does not require registration;
- It is completely anonymous:
- Your personal details, address, IP address are removed after the period of mailbox use is over.
- Messages are delivered instantaneously;
- E-mail address is generated automatically. You do not have to manually pick up a free host name.
- Mailbox is fully protected from spam, hacking and exploits.
How to delete a temporary email?
- Press the bottom ‘Delete’ key situated to the right of the address of your mailbox on the home page.
Can I check the received emails?
- Yes, they are displayed under the name of your mailbox. You can simultaneously see the sender, subject and text of the letter. If your expected incoming emails does not appear in the list, press the button ‘Refresh’.
We have answered all frequently asked questions about temporary mailboxes.
If you have any unanswered questions feel free to use our feedback service.